Focused on your future
A faith-based institution, Lipscomb University leads you to a lifetime of success.
Why study at Lipscomb in Nashville?
We help you gain confidence in your ability, strength in your faith and a deeper connection to the world around you.
You can choose from a range of highly respected undergraduate programs in which you’ll gain confidence and competence through our approach. When you graduate, you’ll have a clear sense of direction and purpose - you’ll be mentally and spiritually prepared for whatever comes next.
Lipscomb offers some of the best academic programs in Tennessee and prepares you for the world’s fastest-growing careers. Highly respected and top ranked courses are delivered in small classes by innovative faculty who focus on your success.
Inclusive and openhearted, our community is what makes Lipscomb great. Representing more than 50 countries and almost every U.S. state. At Lipscomb, every student feels they belong.
We help you to find direction and work towards your goals. From career development to spiritual growth, every student journey is different – and with a 13:1 student to faculty ratio, we're here to support you every step of the way.
At Lipscomb University, faith binds us together, builds us stronger, and enriches our learning experience. Lipscomb is led by Christian values, and also welcomes 35 religious preferences on campus. Our supportive faith-based community gives you a nurturing environment to explore your beliefs, and develop your spirituality.
Beyond the classroom you'll build contacts and experience through networking, volunteering, and internships. Diverse business, health organizations and Fortune 500 companies are located on the doorstep in Nashville. And when Lipscomb students graduate, more than 90 per cent are employed or in further education within six months.
Student life at Lipscomb
A place to call home
Lipscomb's beautiful campus has historical buildings, green spaces and state-of-the-art facilities. A home from home, you can live, study and relax here. After class, there are more than 100 clubs and organizations to get involved in, from jazz bands and social clubs, to fitness classes.
Lipscomb's accomplished faculty deliver some of the top-ranked programs in Tennessee. You’ll gain confidence and competence through a rigorous approach to learning that shows you how to apply knowledge and skills in the real world.
Our sports teams compete as the Bisons at the highest level possible (NCAA Division I). From baseball and basketball to tennis and golf, there’s a lot to get excited about, whether you’re part of a team or are cheering one on.
Lighting the way with technology
The University's College of Pharmacy is the first in the nation to integrate IBM Watson Analytics into the curriculum. This provides pharmacy students with business analytics training that can be transferred to the workplace.
Lipscomb is a university in Nashville, Tennessee. One of America’s fastest-growing cities, Nashville has a great energy and is world famous for its music scene. You’ll love the city’s fantastic music venues, coffeehouses, green parks and delicious Southern cuisine.
With warm summers and mild winters, Tennessee is a great place to live. When you’re ready to explore more of America or to fly home, Nashville International Airport (BNA) is less than 20 minutes from campus.
- Accounting – BBA
- Advertising – BA
- American Studies – BA
- Animation – BAA, BA
- Art – BA
- Art Therapy – BA
- Biochemistry – BA, BS
- Biochemistry-Applied – BA, BS
- Biology – BA, BS
- Biology Teaching – BA, BS
- Biology-Pharmacy 3+1 Program – BA, BS
- Biomedical Physics – BS
- Bioscience and Philosophy – BS
- Chemistry Teaching – BA, BS
- Chemistry-Applied – BA, BS
- Chemistry-Professional – BA, BS
- Civil Engineering – BS
- Computational Biology – BS
- Computer Science – BS
- Computer Science and Mathematics – BS
- Data Analytics – BS
- Data Science – BS
- Dietetics – BS
- Education-6-8 Licensure Program – BA, BS
- Education-K-5 Licensure Program – BA, BS
- Education-PreK-3 Licensure Program – BA, BS
- Electrical and Computer Engineering – BS
- English – BA
- English Teaching – BA
- Environmental and Sustainability Science - BS
- Exercise Science – BS
- Family Science – BA, BS
- Fashion Design – BA, BS
- Fashion Merchandising, BA, BS
- Film – BA
- Film Production – BFA
- Finance – BBA
- Fitness and Sport Studies – BS
- Food Systems Management – BS
- French – BA
- French Teaching – BA
- Game Development – BS
- German – BA
- German Teaching – BA
- Graphic Design – BFA
- Health and Physical Education Teaching – BS
- History – BA
- History Teaching – BA
- Hospitality Management – BA, BS
- Information Security – BS
- Information Technology – BS
- Information Technology Management – BS
- International Affairs – BA
- Journalism and New Media – BA
- Law, Justice and Society Major – BA, BS
- Management – BBA
- Marketing – BBA
- Mathematics Teaching – BA, BS
- Mathematics-Applied – BA, BS
- Mathematics-Regular – BA, BS
- Mechanical Engineering – BS
- Molecular Biology – BA, BS
- Music – BM, BA, BS
- Music Teaching (Instrumental) – BM
- Music Teaching (Vocal/General Music) – BM
- Nursing* – BSN
- Philosophy – BA
- Physics – BA, BS
- Physics Teaching – BA, BS
- Political Science – BA
- Pre-medical Programs – BS
- Psychology – BA, BS
- Public Relations – BA
- Restorative Criminal Justice – BA
- Social Work – BS
- Software Engineering – BS
- Spanish – BA
- Spanish Teaching – BA
- Special Education – BS
- Sports Management – BS
- Studio Art – BFA
- Theatre – BA, BFA
- Theatre Teaching – BA
- Theology and Ministry – BA
- Visual Arts Administration – BA
- Visual Arts Teaching – BA
- Web Application Development – BS
- Worship Arts – BA
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Music (BM)
- Bachelor of Science (BS)
* Undergrad nursing applicants are admitted to a pre-nursing program and must later apply to the nursing program.
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall
- TOEFL (iET): 79 Overall
- TOEFL (PBT): 550
- Pearson: 60
- Person Versant: 64+
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 US GPA
Applicants can also meet the English requirements with the following scores:
- SAT 460
- ACT 21
Tuition fees (per semester):
An undergraduate degree consists of 2 semesters per year for typically 4 to 5 years.